The Divisional Forest Office, Samtse under Department of Forest and Park Services is pleased to invite application from eligible Bhutanese nationals for following vacant post.
The application should be submitted to the Chief Forestry Officer, Samtse Division on or before 13th August, 2018 with the following documents and should meet the following criteria.
- Civil Service Employment application form (4/1)
- Application letter (mentioning contact number)
- Age limit should be between 18-40 years old.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Valid security clearance certificate (online approved status)
- Citizenship Identity card copy.
- NOC from parent organization , if employed
- Relevant supporting document (if any)
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Post category||Number of post||Place of posting/Office Name|
|1||Sweeper/Night Guard||ESP||1||Tashicholing Range Office|
|2||Sweeper/Night Guard||ESP||1||Norbugang Range|
|3||Sweeper/Night Guard||ESP||1||Tendu Beat Office|
|4||Sweeper/Night Guard||ESP||1||Tading Beat Office|
|5||Sweeper/Night Guard||ESP||1||Sangacholing Beat Office|
|6||Sweeper/Night Guard||ESP||1||Yoeseltse Beat Office|
|7||Sweeper/Night Guard||ESP||1||Phuntshopelri Beat Office|
The shortlisted candidates will be announced in Ministry’s website .
For further information please contact at 05-365253 during office hours.
612 total views, 1 views today