Bhutan Livestock Development Corporation Limited, Thimphu is pleased to re-announce the vacancy for the following post as below.
|SL.No||Position title||Qualification and experience||Salary/Grade||Slot||Nature of employment/|
|1||Internal Audit Officer||B.Com/BBA with minimum of 4 years of work experience in the field of Auditing in Government/ Corporations.||Nu. 17,145 – 430 -25,745.00/Gr.7 and other allowances as per BLDCL ISRR.||1||Regular|
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are required to submit their applications along with the following documents to the Chief Executive Officer, Bhutan Livestock Development Corporation Limited, Taba, Thimphu on or before June 22, 2019 before 5.00 PM.
- BLDCL Employment Application form.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
- Security Clearance Certificate (online)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (Not older than 6 month)
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card (CID), and
- No Objection Certificate from their current organization if employed.
For any information’s/queries, please contact the Assistant HRO/HRO at (02) 365524/365520
TOR for an Internal Audit Officer
- Develop an annual audit plan based on comprehensive risk assessment, including risks identified by the management.
- Submit the annual audit plan to the audit committee or the board for approval
- Implement the annual plan as approval, including special requests by Management.
- Issue periodic reports to the audit committee summarizing the results of the audit.
- Coordinate with and provide oversight of other controls and monitoring functions related to risk management, compliance, security, ethics and environment issues.
- Assist in the investigation of suspected fraudulent activities within the organization upon request made from Management.
- Consider the scope of work of the external auditors and relators to provide wider audit coverage.
- Consider the scope of work required of external service providers or consultants.
1,301 total views, 1 views today