The Management of Wangchuck Centennial National Park, Bumthang like to re-invite sealed bids from the eligible owners for hiring of a vehicle for in country Farmer’s Study Tour for 22 Sitter Coaster Bus. The tentative tour will be on 1st week of January, 2016, and approximately for 10 days.
Terms and conditions:
- The sealed quotations must be submitted to the Chief Forestry Officer, Wangchuck Centennial National Park, Bumthang.
- Quotation must be submitted on or before 30th December, 2015, at 12:00 PM. The quotation will be opened on same day at 30 PM;
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of blue book, valid insurance certificate and driving license of the driver. If these required documents are not enclosed with the bids, it will be rejected.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bids then the second lowest bidder shall be awarded the contract;
- The Wangchuck Centennial National Park, Bumthang reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions;
- The amount equivalent to 5% as TDS on the bill for hire shall be levied as per rule.
- The owner should meet the cost of fuel, maintenance or anything pertaining to the vehicle.
- During the hiring period, should the vehicle breakdown, the owner shall provide replacement immediately, failing which, the difference in the hire charge for another vehicle will have to be borne by the owner.
The rates quoted should be as follows:
- Rates per km
- Halt charges per day, if the movement of vehicle is less than 100 km per day.
Please submit your tender on the above terms and conditions and for further information, please call Mr. Thinley Dorji at mobile No. 17856145
–Wangchuck Centennial National Park
840 total views, 3 views today