The Watershed Management Division, Department of Forests and Park Services, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests had floated a notice inviting EoI on July 21, 2017 for hiring a national consultancy firm to develop a Feedback and Grievance Redress Mechanism (FGRM) for the National REDD+ program in Bhutan.
In this regard, we would like request all firms to re-submit the EoI again since no firm could be shortlisted due to the following main reasons:
- Some firms have international individuals
- Some of the experts proposed have submitted their CVs with more than one firm
- Some firms have proposed one individual for two expertise
- Some experts lacked the required qualification and experience
The Expression of Interest shall include the following, but not be limited to:
- Statement of competence (of all three experts) indicating capacity to carry out the consultancy
- CV of all the three experts in the ToR (should also submit evidence of qualifications)
- A copy of Firm’s license
The Shortlisting will be strongly based on qualifications, experience and competence as per the ToR. All three experts proposed should be Bhutanese nationals. The expert cannot submit their CVs to more than one firm. All firms having the same expert will be disqualified.
The shortlisted firms will be informed and invited to submit the detail technical and financial proposal. The revised ToR can be downloaded from MoAF and www.redd.dofps.gov.bt website.. The EoI should be submitted to Chief Forestry Officer, WMD. The deadline for applications is September 5, 2017 on or before 10.0 AM, Bhutan time. Please contact Ms. Sigyel Delma, WMD at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-323568 for any queries or for a copy of the ToR.
221 total views, no views today