The National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithang would like to invite airfare quotation from the eligible ticketing agent for the following sectors, as per the itinerary provided below:
|Sl no||Date||From||To||Rate for economy|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Program Director, National Biodiversity Centre, MoAF latest by 10th December, 2018 on/before 11.00 Hrs and will be opened at 11:30 Hrs on the same day.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The quoted air fare has to be valid for 2 weeks.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The route should be the most direct without any stopover and the airline should be reliable and safe(should not be budget airline).
- The rates quoted in the bid cannot be an “Excursion” and purchaser reserves the rights for the change in travel dates if necessary.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted, and shall result in forfeiting of EMD.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.5000/-only as earnest money in the form of demand draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Program Director, National Biodiversity Centre.
- The earnest money of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the Centre as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive.
- The decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
The bids will be strictly evaluated based on the above terms and conditions.
236 total views, 20 views today