The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to re-announce the following Masters’ Program under EU-TCP Project in Maejo University, Chiangmai, Thailand:
|S/No.||Program Title||No. of slot||Department/Agency|
|1.||M.Sc. in Horticulture||1||Relevant civil|
servants under MoAF
|2.||MBA with specialization in HR||1|
|3.||MBA with Specialization in Public Policy||1|
Since there was no applicant/not eligible for the above slots in the initial announcement, the slot is re-advertised.
Interested In-service candidates (MoAF staff only) who meet eligible criteria may apply to the Human Resource Division, MoAF latest by 20th July, 2017. For eligibility criteria, please refer section 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 of long-term training Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2012 available at the RCSC website (www.rcsc.gov.bt).
The applicant shall be required to submit the following documents:
- Attested copies of academic transcripts for Class XII and Degree;
- A copy of completed in-service training form (Annexure 9/3);
- Latest PE ratings for two years;
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (Status Report: is printable online);
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Audit Clearance Certificate;
- English Proficiency Test Certificate/IELTS (if shortlisted); and
- No Objection from the Department/Agency.
Shortlisted candidates and date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date on MoAF website.
506 total views, 1 views today