The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to re-announce the following Masters’ Program under EU-TCP Project at Maejo University, Chiangmai, Thailand:
Since there was no applicant for the above slots for 4th round announcement, the slot is re-advertised.
Interested In-service candidates (MoAF staff only) who meet eligible criteria may apply to the Human Resource Division, MoAF latest by September 8, 2017. For eligibility criteria, please refer section 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 of long-term training Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2012 available at the RCSC website (www.rcsc.gov.bt).
The applicant shall be required to submit the following documents:
- Attested copies of academic transcripts for Class XII and Degree;
- A copy of completed in-service training form (Annexure 9/3);
- Latest PE ratings for two years (2014-2015 & 2015-2016)
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (Status Report: is printable online);
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Audit Clearance Certificate;
- English Proficiency Test Certificate/IELTS (if shortlisted); and
- No Objection from the Department/Agency.
Shortlisted candidates and date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date on MoAF website.
|S/No.||Program Title||No. of slot||Department/Agency|
|1.||Master of Science (Horticulture)||1|
Relevant civil servants under MoAF
|2.||Masters of Economics Program with Applied Economics||1|
1,113 total views, 2 views today