The Ministry of Agriculture and Forests is pleased to re-announce the following Masters’ Program under EU-TCP Project at Maejo University, Chiangmai, Thailand:
|S/No.||Program Title||No. of slot||Department/Agency|
|1.||Master of Science (Horticulture)||1|| |
Relevant civil servants under MoAF
|2.||Masters in Business Administration (HR)||1|
|3.||Master of Public Policy and Public Administration||1|
|4.||Masters of Economics Program with Applied Economics||1|
Since there was no applicant/not eligible for the above slots in the initial announcement, the slot is re-advertised.
Interested In-service candidates (MoAF staff only) who meet eligible criteria may apply to the Human Resource Division, MoAF latest by 30th July, 2017. For eligibility criteria, please refer section 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 of long-term training Rules and Regulation, BCSR 2012 available at the RCSC website (www.rcsc.gov.bt).
The applicant shall be required to submit the following documents:
- Attested copies of academic transcripts for Class XII and Degree;
- A copy of completed in-service training form (Annexure 9/3);
- Latest PE ratings for two years;
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (Status Report: is printable online);
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card;
- Audit Clearance Certificate;
- English Proficiency Test Certificate/IELTS (if shortlisted); and
- No Objection from the Department/Agency.
Shortlisted candidates and date and time for Selection Interview will be announced at a later date on MoAF website.
521 total views, 1 views today