With reference to the Air Ticket Quotation invited on 8 March 2017 through this website, Watershed Management Division, Department of Forests and Park Services, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests would like to re-invite sealed quotation from authorized ticketing agents for the following sector as per the terms and conditions specified below:
Terms & Condition
- Sealed quotation should be submitted to the Watershed Management Division, DoFPS, MoAF on or before 29/3//2017 at or before 2.00 p.m
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to Chief Forestry Officer, Watershed Management Division, MoAF Thimphu.
- Quotations received after the submission date will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itinerary in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Quoted rates should be valid for at least two months from the date of submission of bids.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- The decision of the committee will be final and binding.
- For further details, please contact +975-2-323568/17989976 during the office hours.
|Sl. No||Sector||Travel date||Remarks|
|1||Paro-Bangkok||17 April 2017||20 pax economy class|
|2||Bangkok-Mexico/Guadalajara city||18 April 2017|
|3||Mexico/Mexico city-Bangkok||29th April 2017|
|4||Bangkok-Paro||30th April 2017|
382 total views, no views today