The National Seed Centre, Paro invites quotations from authorised ticketing agents for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below:
|Paro-Kathmandu||1 June, 2014||3 Persons: Economy class|
|Kathmandu-Paro||7 June, 2014|
Terms and conditions:
- The quotation shall be submitted to the National Seed Centre, Paro on or before 26 May, 2014 at or before 12.30 PM.
- The quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, National Seed Centre, Paro.
- The quotation will be opened on the same day at 2.30 PM.
- Quotations received after the submission date and time will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itineraries in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Quoted rates should be valid for at least a month.
- Bidders should submit valid Ticketing License issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Bidders are requested not to quote for budget airlines.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
Submitted by Program Director, National Seed Centre, Paro
1,442 total views, 1 views today