The National Highland Research and Development Centre – Jakar (NHRDC Jakar), Department of Livestock, Ministry of Agriculture & Forest invites sealed bids from interested contractors/ furniture houses having valid trade license to provide the following works. The detail information regarding the terms and conditions can be downloaded at free of cost or may be collected from NHRDC Jakar, Bumthang on payment of one hundred ngultrums per copy.
The Sealed quotation must be submitted in hard copy on or before 14/9/2018 by 11.00 AM and the same will be opened on the same day at 2.30 PM (BST) in the presence of the interested bidders or their representative in the mini conference hall. The preference shall be given to the lowest bidder and offering to maintain the highest quality standards and rectify any requests before handing over the work.
For further information, please contact (Adm officer, NHRDC Jakar) at 03 631194/ 224 / 286/ 17623710
The quotation details are as follows:
|Providing wooden flooring for Mastiff Farm at Gasa|
|1||WW0055, FL0205||1. Providing & fixing Mixed Conifer (undressed) in frames for flooring (21 rooms x 2.2 x 0.15 x 0.15) cu.m|
2. Providing & fixing Mixed Conifer Flooring including fixing with iron screws etc. complete, excluding the cost of frame-45mm thick, half-lapped (2.2 x 2.2)
3. Demolishing of wall, making holes and fixing the floor traps for aeration, including cost of repair and cement mortar, all complete
4. All costs including transportation of above materials / labour charge CIF Jasthangkha, Gasa
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for “ Providing wooden flooring for Mastiff Farm at Jasthangkha, Gasa” addressed to the Program Director, NHRDC Jakar, Bumthang latest by 14/09/2018 at 11.00 hrs A.M on or before and will be opened at 2.30 PM (BST) on the same day.
- The rate should be quoted CIF Jasthangkha, Gasa and will be selected for the lowest bid offered per Sq. m.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of costs or any changes in work execution will not be accepted.
- Tender documents should contain copies of: (a) Valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs, and (b) tax clearance certificate and any relevant certificates
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu. 5,000/-(five thousand) only as earnest money deposit (EMD) in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favor of the Program Director, NHRDC Jakar, Bumthang.
- The earnest money of Nu. 5,000/-(five thousand) only, of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the centre as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the completion of the works mentioned in the work order.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to complete the works and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Quotation without EMD, without copies of relevant documents as specified above and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The centre reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
- The sealed quotation should be addressed to The Program Director, NHRDC Jakar, Bumthang
148 total views, 1 views today