The National Seed Centre, Paro invites quotations from authorized ticketing agents for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below:
|Paro – Colombo||14th September, 2014||1 Person: Economy class|
|Colombo – Paro||17th September, 2014|
|Paro – Kathmandu||15th September, 2014||1 Person: Economy class|
|Kathmandu – Paro||1st October, 2014|
Terms and conditions:
- The quotation shall be submitted to the National Seed Centre, Paro on or before 4th September, 2014 at or before 12.30 PM.
- The quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, National Seed Centre, Paro.
- The quotation will be opened on the same day at 2.30 PM.
- Quotations received after the submission date and time will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itineraries in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Quoted rates should be valid for at least a month.
- Bidders should submit valid Ticketing License issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Bidders are requested not to quote for budget airlines.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
Submitted by Program Director, National Seed Centre, Paro
1,050 total views, 1 views today