The Department of Agriculture (DoA), MoAF invites sealed quotations from authorized ticketing agents for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below:
|Paro-Goa (India)||12 October 2015||7 pax; Economy class|
|Goa- New Delhi (Early flight)||16 October 2015|
|New Delhi – Paro||17 October 2015|
Terms and conditions:
- Sealed quotation shall be submitted to the Engineering Division, Department of Agriculture on or before 5th October 2015 at or before 10.00 AM.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Chief Engineer, Engineering Division, Department of Agriculture, MoAF, Thimphu.
- The quotation will be opened on the same day at 10.30 AM.
- Quotations received after the submission date and time will not be entertained.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of airline and confirmed itineraries in the quotes.
- Availability of seat at the time of travel should be established before submitting the quotes.
- Unconditional hike in fare or change in airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Quoted rates should be valid for at least a month.
- Bidders should submit valid Ticketing License issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- Bidders are requested not to quote for budget airlines.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
-Submitted by Engineering Division, Department of Agriculture.
908 total views, 1 views today