Sealed rates are invited from travel agents and ticketing firms for air ticket for the following sectors as detailed below:
Type of Class: Economy Class
No of Pax: 2 (two)
|Paro/Delhi||March 14, 2015|
|Delhi/Rome||March 15, 2015|
|Rome /Delhi||March 21, 2015|
|Delhi/Paro||March 22, 2015|
Terms and conditions:
- The bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Tickets” to the Director General, BAFRA, MoAF, Thimphu latest by March 5, 2015 at 10: 30 am and will be opened at 11:00 am on the same day.
- The rates should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most direct and economical route.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation. The bidders are requested to mention the name of the airline and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of the air ticket along with the invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- The lowest bidder who receives the award shall issue the tickets and in case of withdrawal, the security deposit shall be forfeited and the second lowest bidder shall be awarded the ticketing order.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- Tender document should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs must be submitted.
1,054 total views, 1 views today