Department of Livestock would like to request the ticketing agents to submit your Airfare quotation rates for the shortest route as per the terms and conditions listed below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Your quotation is to be submitted in a sealed envelope (official seal) which should be marked “Quotation for Airfare” with appropriate name of the signatory bearing office seal on company letter head.
- The quotation should be submitted on or before 23rd October, 2014 at 10 AM and will be opened on same date at 10.30 AM.
- Your quotation should be addressed to Director, Department of Livestock.
- The bids will be evaluated on the types of aircrafts quoted, timing of flight, route of the travel and on top of the rates quoted.
- The ticket issuance time should be one week from the opening of quotation.
Date of travel
Destination & Arrival date
No. of passengers
|1st November, 2014||Paro||Bangkok||1 Pax: EC|
|2nd November, 2014||Bangkok||Chiang Mai||1 Pax : EC|
|8th November, 2014||Chiang Mai||Bangkok||1 Pax : EC|
|9th November, 2014||Bangkok||Paro||1 Pax : EC|
–Department of Livestock
1,130 total views, 1 views today