The Forest Resources Management Division (FRMD) under the Department of Forests and Park Services (DoFPS), Ministry of Agriculture and Forests (MoAF), Thimphu, would like to invite sealed quotations for the Full Fare Economy Class air tickets from Ticketing Agents with valid trade license as per the details specified below:
|Date||Sector||No. of Pax||Class|
|12th June, 2016||Paro- Kathmandu||10||Economy|
|19th June, 2016||Kathmandu- Paro||10||-do-|
Terms and conditions:
- The sealed quotation shall be submitted to the Chief Forestry Officer, FRMD, DoFPS MoAF, Thimphu.
- The quotation must be submitted before or on 6th June, 2016, before or at12:00PM. The quotation will be opened on the same day at 3:00PM.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- The increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.15,000/-only as Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Chief Forestry Officer, FRMD, DoFPS, MoAF.
- The earnest money of Nu.15, 000.00 of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the FRMD as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The FRMD reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions.
- The decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
Please submit your tender on the above terms and conditions. For further information, please call 02-327723
-Forest Resources Management Division
1,039 total views, 1 views today