Forest Resources Management Division (FRMD), Department of Forests and Park Services would like to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of Full Fare Economy Class Air Tickets as per the following terms and conditions.
Name of the Travellers;
- Stefano Recci, Italian National working with FAO
- Javier Garcia Perez, Spanish National working with FAO
- Timothy Gordon Gregoire, US National , Professor of Yale University. USA
Details of the sectors;
|Date||Sector||No. of Pax||Class||Name of the Traveller|
|27th February, 2015 6||Rome-Bangkok||1||Economy||Mr. Stefano Recci|
|28th February, 2016||Bangkok-Paro||1||-do-||Mr. Stefano Recci|
|6th March, 2016||Paro-Bangkok||1||-do-||Mr. Stefano Recci|
|7th March, 2016||Bangkok-Rome||1||-do-||Mr. Stefano Recci|
|1st Mar, 2016ch||Rome-Bangkok||1||Economy||Mr. Javier Garcia Perez|
|2nd March, 2016||Bangkok-Paro||1||-do-||Mr. Javier Garcia Perez|
|12th March, 2016||Paro-Bangkok||1||-do-||Mr. Javier Garcia Perez|
|13th March, 2016||Bangkok-Rome||1||-do-||Mr. Javier Garcia Perez|
|17th March, 2016||Delhi-Paro||1||Economy||Mr. Timothy Gordon Gregoire|
|23rd March, 2016||Paro-Delhi||1||Economy||Mr. Timothy Gordon Gregoire|
Terms and conditions:
- The rates should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most direct and economical route.
- The sealed quotation must be submitted to Chief Forestry Officer, FRMD, MoAF, Thimphu
- The quotation must be submitted on 5th February, 2016, before or at 12:00PM. The quotation will be opened on the same day at 3:00PM.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.15,000/-only as earnest money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Chief Forestry Officer, FRMD, DoFPS,MoAF.
- The earnest money of Nu.15, 000.00 of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the FRMD as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The FRMD reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions.
- The decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
Please submit your tender on the above terms and conditions. For further information, please call 02-327723
Forest Resources Management Division
2,285 total views, 1 views today