Sealed rates are invited from travel agents and ticketing firms for air ticket for the following sectors as detailed below:
Type of Class: Economy Class
Terms and conditions:
- The bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Tickets” to the Executive Director, BAFRA, MoAF, Thimphu latest by June 9, 2014 at 10: 30 am and will be opened at 11:00 am on the same day.
- The rates should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most direct and economical route.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation. The bidders are requested to mention the name of the airline and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of the air ticket along with the invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Tender should be submitted along with 2% EMD of the quoted amount issued in favour of the Executive Director, BAFRA, MoAF.
- The tenders without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The 2% earnest money of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the BAFRA as Performance Security Deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order.
- The lowest bidder who receives the award shall issue the tickets and in case of withdrawal, the security deposit shall be forfeited and the second lowest bidder shall be awarded the ticketing order.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- Tender document should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs must be submitted.
Submitted by Executive Director, BAFRA
1,404 total views, 1 views today