The Policy and Planning Division (PPD) under Ministry of Agriculture and Forests, Thimphu is pleased to invite sealed bid quotation from eligible Bhutanese Travel Agents. The quotation can be submitted to the Policy and Planning Division as per the details specified below:
Terms and conditions:
- The sealed quotation should be submitted to the Chief, Policy and Planning Division, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests on or before 7th March, 2017 before 2 PM.
- Confirmed itinerary with travel dates must be submitted at the time of submission of the quotation.
- The selection of bid will depend on fare as well as the availability of confirmed seats.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel shall not be accepted.
- The tender documents should contain a copy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
|Date of Travel||Sector||No of Pax||Class|
|12th March 2017||Paro (Bhutan) to Bangkok (Thailand)||1||Economy|
|13th March 2017||Bangkok (Thailand) to Manila (Philippines)||1||Economy|
|24th March 2017||Manila (Philippines) to Bangkok (Thailand)||1||Economy|
|25th March 2017||Bangkok (Thailand) to Paro (Bhutan)||1||Economy|
Please submit your quotation as per the above terms and condition. For further information, Please call at 322545 during office hour.
680 total views, 1 views today