The Ugyen Wangchuck Institute for Conservation and Environment, Department of Forests and parks Services, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests, Bumthang is pleased to invite sealed bids quotation from eligible Bhutanese Travel agents. The quotation can be submitted to the UWICE office as per the details specified below:
|Date of Travel||Sector||No of Pax||Class|
|9th Sept. 2016||Singapore to Paro||3||Economy|
|25th Sept. 2016||Paro to Singapore||3||Economy|
Terms and conditions:
- The sealed quotation should be submitted to the Director, UWICE, DoFPS, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests on or
- before 12 August, 2016, time 11:00 am. Quotations should reached to office of UWICE, Bumthang and quotations received after above mentioned date and time will not be accepted
- Confirmed itinerary with travel dates must be submitted at the time of submission of the quotation.
- The selection of bid will depend on fare as well as the availability of confirmed seats.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- The tender documents should contain a copy of valid trade license issued by ministry of Economic Affairs.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
Please submit your tender on above terms and condition. For further information, Please call at (03) 631926 during office hour.
848 total views, 2 views today