Agriculture Machinery Centre under the Department of Agriculture would like to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of Economy Class Air Tickets as per the following details:
|Date||Sector||No. of Pax||Class||Remarks|
|6th February 2015||PBH-BKK-Colombo||9||Economy class||Morning flight|
|6th February 2015||BKK-Colombo||Evening flight (Thai Airways)|
|15 February 2015||Colombo-BKK||Night flight (Thai Airways)|
|16 February 2015||BKK-PBH||Morning flight|
Terms and conditions:
- The rates should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most direct and economical route.
- The sealed quotation must be submitted to Program Director, AMC, Paro
- The quotation must be submitted on 14th December 2015, before or at12:00PM. The quotation will be opened on the same day at 2:00PM.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu.15,000/-only as earnest money deposit in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Program Director, AMC, Paro.
- The earnest money of Nu.15, 000.00 of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with AMC as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- AMC reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions.
- The decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
Please submit your tender on the above terms and conditions. For further information, please call Admin. Officer at 08-272453 or Project Coordinator, SFaMP-II at 17126433.
625 total views, 1 views today