The Department of Agricultural Marketing and Cooperatives (DAMC), MoAF invites sealed quotations from authorized ticketing agents for travel as per the terms and conditions specified below:
NO. OF PAX (ECONOMY CLASS)
|Paro – Delhi||24th June, 2013|
|Delhi||27th June, 2013|
|Paro – Seoul, Korea||30th June, 2013 (transit) should reach Korea on 1st of July 2013.|| |
|Seoul, Korea – Bangkok||6th July, 2013|
|Bangkok – Paro||7th Juley, 2013|
Terms and conditions:
- The sealed quotation shall be submitted to the Department of Agricultural Marketing and Cooperatives, on the 20th of June, 2013 at or before 1.00 PM
- Sealed cover contacting the tender shall be marked “Airfare quotation” and addressed to the Director, Department of Agricultural Marketing and Cooperatives, MoAF, Thimphu
- The rate should be inclusive of all charges / Levies / Taxes
- The quotation should be accompanied by a copy of valid license.
- The quotation will be opened on the same day at 2.30 PM. Quotations received after the submission date and time will not be entertained.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
For further inquiry please contact: 322909/335741/331638
–Submitted by: DAMC
820 total views, 1 views today