Food Security & Agriculture productivity Project (FSAPP), DoAMoAF would like to invite sealed bids from the eligible license holders for the supply of Economy Class Air Tickets as per the following details:
Date Sector No. of Pax Class
6 May 2018 Paro-Bangkok 5 Economy
12 May 2018 Bangkok-Paro 5 Economy
Terms and conditions:
1. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Project Director, FSAPP Office, Simtokha, DoA, MoAF, Thimphu latest by 3 May 2018 before 10:00 AM and will be opened at 10:30 AM on the same day.
2. The rate should be quoted in BTN (Nu.) as per the sector specified and will be selected for the most economical route.
3. Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
4. The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
5. The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
6. Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
7. Tender documents should contain copies of: (a) Valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs, and (b) tax clearance certificate.
8. Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu 10,000/- only as earnest money deposit (EMD) in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favour of the Project Director, FSAPP, DoA, MoAF, Thimphu.
9. The earnest money of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the ministry as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
10. In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
11. Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
12. The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
-FSAPP, DoA, MoAF
525 total views, 1 views today