Department of Livestock would like to request the ticketing agents to submit your Airfare quotation rates for the shortest route as per the terms and conditions listed below:
|Date of travel||Departure||Destination & Arrival date||No. of passengers|
|6th January, 2015||Paro||Bangkok||2 Pax: EC|
|7th January, 2015||Bangkok||Chiang Mai||2 Pax: EC|
|15th January, 2015||Chiang Mai||Bangkok||2 Pax: EC|
|25th January, 2015||Bangkok||Paro||2 Pax: EC|
Terms and Conditions:
- Your quotation is to be submitted in a sealed envelope (official seal) which should be marked “Quotation for Airfare” with appropriate name of the signatory bearing office seal on company letter head.
- The quotation should be submitted on or before 31st December, 2014 at 10 AM and will be opened on same date at 10.15 AM.
- Your quotation should be addressed to Director, Department of Livestock.
- The bids will be evaluated on the types of aircrafts quoted, timing of flight, route of the travel and on top of the rates quoted.
- The ticket issuance time should be two days from the opening of quotation.
Submitted by: Department of Livestock
1,348 total views, 1 views today