In accordance with the Promotion Rules & Regulations of BCSR 2012, the promotion proposal for 1 July 2016 must reach the Human Resource Division, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests (MoAF) on or before 20th April, 2016 for submission to Human Resource Committee. All are hereby instructed to fill up the Promotion Forms correctly and submit the following documents within the deadline. Promotion Forms are available at www.rcsc.gov.bt.
- Duly completed Promotion Form given at Annexure 13/1
- Promotion Summary Form (Annexure 13/2) in Excel sheet (both hard and soft copy)
- Supplementary Meritorious Promotion Proposal Form (Annexure 13/4) for meritorious promotion
- Appraisal Forms should be submitted as below:
- Specialist: Specialist Performance Appraisal Form (Annexure 12/3) for the last three years (1 July 2014-30 June 2015, 1 July 2013- 30 June 2014, & 1 July 2012-30 June 2013);
- P & S Position categories: Work Planning & Review Form (Annexure 12/4) for the last three years (1 July 2014-30 June 2015, 1 July 2013- 30 June 2014, & 1 July 2012-30 June 2013);
- P & S Position categories: Summative Performance Review Form (Annexure 12/5) for the last three years (1 July 2014-30 June 2015, 1 July 2013- 30 June 2014, & 1 July 2012-30 June 2013); and
- Operational category: Performance Appraisal Form (Annexure 12/6) for the last three years (1 July 2014-30 June 2015, 1 July 2013- 30 June 2014, & 1 July 2012-30 June 2013);
- Security Clearance Certificate (valid and copy);
- Audit Clearance Certificate (valid and original);
- Last Promotion Order.
Further, as part of the Bhutan Civil Service Reform, Career Progression for Supervisory & Support Category has been amended vide letter no. RCSC/BCSS-Reform/2015-2016/2808 dated March 4, 2016. Therefore, the civil servants whose promotion has been stagnated are requested to process for promotion together with 1st July, 2016 promotion proposal and it should be submitted by 20th April, 2016.
The Head of Departments/Agencies shall nominate only those deserving civil servants for meritorious promotion unlike past years where individuals apply themselves. Also, while submitting meritorious promotions kindly ensure there are no other civil servants who have completed three years in the same position and has higher ratings as compared to the one recommended for the meritorious.
The Departments and Agencies are required to submit written assurance or in the event there are cases of higher PE ratings not recommended then written justifications need to be submitted. The meritorious promotion proposal should be submitted along with forwarding letter duly singed by the concerned Head of the Departments/Agencies. Promotion proposals submitted individually will not be entertained.
All promotion proposals should be endorsed by the Heads of the Departments/Heads of the Regional Offices/Centres and it should be submitted along with forwarding letter duly signed by the concerned Head of the Departments/Regional Offices/Agencies. Promotion proposals submitted individually will not be entertained.
This is issued for kind compliance and adherence.
1,818 total views, 1 views today