581 total views, no views today
- This is to inform that the toll-free number 124 maintained at National Centre for Animal Health, Department of Livestock, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests, Serbithang has been changed to 1244 as per the letter received from BICMA, Thimphu.
Sealed Quotation is invited from eligible Suppliers for the following requirements:-
- Office supplies (Stationeries/Electrical Items/Pipe materials);
- Plant & Equipments- General Tools and Instruments;
- Extension Kits- Uniform and
- Laboratory items.
Necessary Tender documents can downloaded from MoAF’s website, i.e www.moaf.gov.bt. The last date of Tender submission is on or before 1:00 PM, 28/09/2017 and will be opened at 2:00 PM on the same day.
820 total views, no views today
- The Rural Development Training Centre is up-loading the annual training calendar for the period from July 2018 to June 2019. All the concerned stakeholders are requested to plan accordingly and keep stock of interested youths who wish to avail the training. The centre will also correspond with the concern office on the dateline, duration and intake capacity from each Dzongkhag while implementing the plan.
811 total views, no views today
As per the announcement made in MoAF website dated 26th July, 2018 & Re-announcement dated 9th August 2018 respectively, ARDC Samtenling is pleased to announce the short-listed candidates for the post of Farm Attendant (ESP) as detailed below:
Sl.No Name of Applicant CID No Place of Posting Interview Schedule 1 Kinzang Rinzin 12008001956 ARDSC Tingtibi
736 total views, no views today
538 total views, no views today