The Royal Civil Service Commission (RCSC) has launched the Managing for Excellence (MaX) online System. The online system will ensure easy access for monitoring while facilitating discipline in planning and evaluation of performance within the stipulated schedule with enhanced accountability to both the supervisors and supervisee as conveyed vide letter no. RCSC/LS-63/NOTIFICATION/2017/3327 dated 6 March 2017.
To this, the Ministry would like to notify entire civil servants under MoAF on the following:
- All civil servants are required to plan, review and evaluate performance targets online except for Executives, Operational category and Contract employees
- For the fiscal year 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017, the civil servants will have the option to appraise performance (IWP) either online or offline
- However, it will be mandatory process appraisal forms (IWP) online with effect from 1 July 2017
- Operational category are required to use same old form (Annexure 12/6) as per BCSR 2012
- Contract employees are required to use the new appraisal form (IWP)
On this note, trained HR Officers from the Ministry will be training civil servants on Max Online System processes starting from 20 March 2017 in various departments, regional offices and centers. The Ministry would like to urge all the Departments/Non-Departments/Regional Office/Programs/Centers to extend your support and cooperation.
For any query related to MaX online system processes and training schedule, contact Mr. Sangay Chophel, Asst. HR Officer (Focal person for MaX online system) at 02-332516.
840 total views, 1 views today