Sealed quotations are invited from hotels in and around Thimphu city, for the workshops, conferences, trainings and meetings to be conducted by the Program Coordination Unit [PCU] for the Global Climate Change Alliance [GCCA] supported Climate Change Adaption in the RNR sector [CCAP], based at CoRRB-Secretariat in the FY 2015-16 and beyond. Quotations should be submitted to reach this office by 22nd December 2015 or before. The quotations will be finalized by 2 PM, Wednesday 23rd Dec 2015.
|S/No||Particulars (inclusive of taxes & service charges)||Remarks|
|1||Training / meeting room||Per day rate|
|2||Refreshments [with standard refreshment items]||Per pax rate|
|3||Working lunch / meals [with standard veg / non-veg items]||Per pax rate|
|4||Mineral water||Per bottle|
Terms & conditions
- The Program Coordination Unit [PCU] for the Global Climate Change Alliance [GCCA] supported Climate Change Adaption in the RNR sector [CCAP], based at CoRRB-Secretariat has a number of workshops, conferences, trainings and meetings [referred to as ‘Events’] to be conducted during the fiscal year 2015-16.
- The duration of each ‘Event’ will range from a day to a week or beyond. The participants could also range from 5 to 20 or beyond. During these events participants will be provided with refreshments and meals [working lunch & dinner].
- For each event, the PCU will issue work orders, at least a day in advance; based on which bills should be raised for payments. The information on event notification could also be conveyed through email.
- In order to hold the events the PCU requires meeting halls with all the facilities [like tables, chairs, presentation tables, LCD, extension cord, WIFI / internet, clip/cordless mike and sound system etc.].
- The quotation should include rates for standard refreshment, meals and meeting halls valid for at least one year from the date of quotation. Such rates should be inclusive of taxes and other charges.
- At the time of bill settlement with AFD / MoAF, deductions in terms of TDS / other deductions may be there as per the RGoB rules. PCU does not hold any responsibility for such deductions.
- The sealed quotations must be submitted to the Director General a.i, Council for RNR Research – secretariat, MoAF, Thimphu.
- Tender documents should contain a photocopy of valid trade license, without which bids will be rejected.
744 total views, 1 views today