The Bhutan Agriculture and Food Regulatory Authority, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests, Thimphu would like to invite sealed bids from eligible travel agents and ticketing firms for issuance of air tickets as per the following terms and conditions:
Type of Class: Economy Class
|Sectors||Date||No of Pax|
|Paro/Kolkata||May 31, 2015||Ms. Dechen Wangmo|
Mr. Anil Rai
Mr. Tshering Wangchuk
Mr. Tashi Dorji
Mr. Dorji Dendup
|Kolkata/Paro||June 23, 2015|
Terms and conditions:
- The bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Tickets” to the Director General, BAFRA, MoAF, Thimphu latest by May 20, 2015 at 10: 30 am and will be opened at 11:00 am on the same day.
- The rates should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most direct and economical route.
- The selection of bid will depend on fare as well as the availability of confirmed seats
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation. The bidders are requested to mention the name of the airline and submit confirmed itineraries.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- Tender document should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs must be submitted.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of the air ticket along with the invoices for payment.
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject all the bids and the decision of tender committee will be final and binding.
1,099 total views, 2 views today