The Regional Livestock Development Centre, Department of Livestock, MoAF, Zhemgang, invites sealed bids eligible and qualified for the work mentioned below:
|Name of Work||Category of contract||Cost of bidding documents||Bid Security||Sale of biding document||Last date of submission & opening||Contract Period|
|Renovation of Administrative & Laboratory Buildings, SVL, Gelephu||Small||Nu. 500/- (Non-|
|2% of quoted amount||5/04/2015 to 29/04/2015||29/04/2015||One & half months|
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedure specified in the RGoB procurement Manual and are open to Bidders from Bhutan.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application from the office of RLDC, Zhemgang from 15/4/2015 to 29/4/2015 for a non-refundable fee of Nu. 500/-, in the form of cash or Demand Draft on any Scheduled bank payable in favour of Programme Director, RLDC, Zhemgang. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address during working hours. The bidding documents will not be sent by post at any case.
- Qualifications requirements include: Key Technical, financial, legal and other requirements stated in the Instructions to Bidders.
- Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Nu. 28,600.00(Twenty eight thousands six hundred) only drawn in favour of Programme Director, RLDC, Zhemgang. Bid security will have to be in any one of the forms as specified in the bidding document and shall have to be valid for 30 days beyond the validity of the bid.
- Bids must be delivered to the office of Programme Director, Zhemgang on or before 10.30 am hours on 29/4/2015 and will be opened on the same day at 11.00 am hours, in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend in person in the same office.
1,128 total views, 1 views today