Samdrupjongkhar Forest Division is pleased to invite sealed quotations from the eligible suppliers holding valid trade license for the supplies of following.
|1||Leaf Mould||Rate per Kg|
|2||Forest Top Soil||Rate per Tripper|
|3||Bio Compost||Rate per Kg|
The last date for the submission of tender document is on 30th July 2018 on or before 1 PM and will be opened on same day at 2.30 PM at Samdrupjongkhar Forest Division Conference Hall. The earnest money (refundable) of Nu. 25000.00 (twenty five thousand) only is required along with the bids in the form of cash warrant/demand draft drawn in favor of Chief Forestry Officer, Samdrupjongkhar Forest Division.
For further information, please contact 251038 during office hours.
Terms and Conditions.
Sl # 1 and # 2:
- The collection should be from Gerwa, Deothang Gewog, Samdrupjongkhar Dzongkhag and the extraction should follow Forest and Nature Conservation Rules of Bhutan 2017
- Forest Top soil should be the black or brown top layer of the soil free of stones, branches, twigs and leaf litter.
- Leaf litter should be decomposed leaf materials and not dry leaves
- Leaf mould should be packed in 50, 20 or 10 Kg gunny bags
- Supply of material should be completed within fifteen days from the date of issue of supply order
- The rate should be valid for 1 (one) year from the date of quotation opening
- The rate should be inclusive of all taxes, packing, and transportation, loading and unloading.
- Materials to be supplied shall confirm to testing as may be necessary.
- Purchaser reserves the right to reject any if supplies do not confirm to the above specifications
- The bid security amount of Nu. 25000.00 should be deposited in favor of Chief Forest Officer, Samdrupjongkhar Forest Division. In the event of failure in supplying above materials, the earnest money will be forfeited.
- Please note that quotation should reach on or before 30th July 2018 at 1 PM and the same will be opened at 2.30 PM same date at the Conference Hall of SamdrupJongkhar Forest Division.
- Approximate quantity 100 tripper ( The quantity given are estimate only and may vary)
Sl # 3:
- Bio Compost is fully decomposed poultry manures, cow manure mixed with soil and saw dust as per the recommended practices of NSSC, properly sieved and packed in Bags of 10 kg or 20 kgs
- Cost is inclusive of delivery at Samdrupjongkhar (CFO Office), inclusive of all taxes, packing, transportation, loading and unloading
- Supply of material should be completed within 15 days from the date of issue of supply order
- Materials may be subject to quality check if required
-Samdrupjongkhar, Forest Division
697 total views, 1 views today