The Wangchuck Centennial Park, Bumthang invites bid from eligible and qualified bidders registered with CDB for the construction works mentioned below:-
|Name of work & Construction site||Cost of Tender Document (Nu.)||Contract Duration||Sale of Documents||Submission Date||OpeningDate & Time||Category|
|Construction of Park Range Office at Dungkar, Kurteo Geog in Lhuntse Dzongkhag||Nu. 500.00 non-refundable||6 months||16.09.2014||15.10.2014 on or before 10.00 am||15.10.2014 at 11.00 am||Small|
|Construction of two unit staff Quarter at Dungkar,Kurteo Geog in Lhuntse Dzongkhag||Nu. 500.00 non-refundable||6 months||16.09.2014||15.10.2014 on or before 10.00 am||15.10.2014 at 11.00 am||Small|
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by the interested bidders on payment of non refundable fee as specified in the schedule above from the Office of the Chief Forestry Officer, Wangchuck Centennial Park, Nasiphel,Bumthang during office hours or can be downloaded from the link below free of cost.
- The Bidders should prepare Earnest Money Deposit as specified and instructed in the instruction to bidders (ITB 19.1 For small) in bidding documents (SBD)
- The bids must be submitted on above specified time and date by intending bidders the Chief Forestry Officer, WCP, Nasiphel, Bumthang.
- Bidders should be fully acquainted with the site before quoting the rates.
- The bids shall be opened in the office of the Chief Forestry Officer, WCP Bumthang in presence of the bidders or their representatives who chose to attend in person, but only authorized representative shall be allowed to attend the opening.
- For further information, please contact at Telephone No. 03-634100/634103 during office hours.
- The decision of the WCP Tender Committee shall be final & binding.
Submitted by: WCP
1,774 total views, 1 views today