The Divisional Forestry Office, Paro invites bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the following works.
|Name of Work||Estimated Amount||EMD||Class||Work Duration|
|Construction of chain link fencing at Essuna recreational park under Dogar Gewog||17,31,101.89||34622.00||Small||8 Months|
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive bidding procedures specified in the Procurement manual and are open to all bidders as specified in Section 111 of the biding document.
- Complete set of documents can be downloaded from the link below or www.cdb.gov.bt
- Bids must be delivered to this office on or before 10.00 am on 3rd October 2016.
- Bids will be opened at 11.00 am on October 3rd, 2016 in the chamber of CFO, Paro Forestry Division.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a bid security in favour of Chief Forestry Officer, Paro in the form of Cash warrant/Demand draft/Bank guarantee.
- For further information and clarification, you may contact 08-271221/17706790 during office hours.
-Divisional Forestry Office, Paro
873 total views, 2 views today