The National Centre for Animal Health, Serbithang would like to invite airfare rates from authorized ticketing agents as per the details specified below;
|Date||Sector||No. of passenger||Remarks|
|17 May||Paro-Bangkok||2 pax, EC|
|18/19 May||Bangkok-Paris||2 pax, EC||To arrive Paris on 19 May morning|
|26 May||Paris-Bangkok||3 pax, EC|
|28 May||Bangkok-Paro||3 pax, EC|
Terms and Conditions
- The quotation shall be submitted to the administration section, National Centre for Animal Health, Serbithangon 3 April 2018 at/before 1 PM and will be opened on the same day at 2 PM.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, NCAH, Serbithang, MoAF, Thimphu.
- Quotations without Bid Security and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The bidders shall submit an EMD of Nu 10000 (Ten thousand only) drawn in favour of the Program Director, National Centre for Animal Health Serbithang in the form of demand draft or cash warrant.
- The bidders shall enclose copies of valid trade license, tax clearance certificates and power of attorney wherever applicable.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Bidders should provide quotes for the most direct and shortest route for full fare on “Economy” with confirmed seats only.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- No cancellation charges shall be applicable unless the tickets have been purchased by the client (NCAH).
- Any rescheduling and cancellation happening out of emergencies must be accommodated without charges of intimated within 72 hours prior to flight schedule.
- Lowest evaluated bidder who receives the award shall issue the tickets and in case of withdrawal, the EMD shall be forfeited by the procuring agency and the second lowest evaluated bidder shall be awarded the ticketing order. However, the differential amount shall be borne by the lowest evaluated bidder in case of withdrawal
- Payment shall be paid only after the travel has been performed.
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding
583 total views, 1 views today