The Social Forestry and Extension Division, Department of Forest & Park Services is pleased to invite sealed bids from interested and eligible printing firms to submit quotation for layout and printing of record keeping books and forms based on the following terms and conditions.
- The printer compiles the final bilingual registers and forms (Dzongkha and English) from sample provided by the Social Forestry and Extension Division and provide softcopy of the bilingual register and forms in MS word format to SFED.
- The printer prints one set of proof-copies and provides them to SFED for proof-reading before final printing.
- The printing works should be completed within one month from the day of award of contract.
- The paper quality should be at least 44gsm for forms and 80gsm for bound registers.
- All pages to be serially numbered.
- For forms in duplicate, the original pages should be pierced for easy tearing out.
- Bound register should be with hard cover as per samples provided.
- All registers/forms should be labeled on the cover with the name of the register/form in English and Dzongkha.
The quotation should be submitted on or before 13:00 hours of 16/10/2015 and shall be opened on the same day at 15:00 hours.
For sample and details, please visit the Social Forestry & Extension Division, DoFPS during office hours.
805 total views, 1 views today