The Procurement section, Administration and Finance Division, Ministry of Agriculture & Forest invites sealed bids from interested national travel/ticketing agents having valid license. The detail information regarding the terms and condition can be downloaded at free of cost or may be collected from Procurement Section, MoAF.
The Sealed quotation must be submitted in hard copy on or before 10/10/2018 by11.00 AM and the same will be opened on the same day at 11.30 AM (BST) in presence of the interested bidders or their representative in the chamber of Procurement section, MoAF. The preference shall be given to the bidder offering the cheapest and the most direct route with confirmed booking on the specified date of travel.
The detail is as follow. For further information, contact ( Procurement section) at 02-339378/17619350
- The Quotation details:
|27/10/2018||Paro, Bhutan||Kathmandu, Nepal||Economy||14|| |
|05/11/2018||Kathamandu, Nepal||Paro, Bhutan|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Procurement Section , DoS, MoAF latest by 23/08/2018 at 11.00hrs A.M on or before and will be opened at 11.30 hrs. A.M on the same day.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector specified and will be selected for the most economical route.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender documents should contain copies of: (a) Valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs, and (b) tax clearance certificate.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu. 20,000/-(Twenty Thousand only as earnest money deposit (EMD) in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favor of the Director, Directorate Service, MoAF, Thimphu.
- The earnest money of Nu.20,000(Twenty Thousand)only, of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the ministry as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final.
- The sealed quotation should be addressed to Procurement section, DoS, MoAF.
– Director, DoS, MoAF
543 total views, 2 views today