The Watershed Management Division, Department of Forests and Park Services, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests would like to hire an international consultant to prepare the National REDD+ Strategy National REDD+ Strategy and/or Action Plan (NS/AP) including Benefit sharing mechanism and fund mobilization for REDD+ Program of Bhutan.
In this regard, we would like to invite ‘Expressions of Interest’ for carrying out the above task, to commence by January-February 2016.
The ToR can be downloaded from the link below. The EoI should be submitted to Ms. Sigyel Delma, officiating Chief Forestry Officer, WMD at email@example.com. The deadline for applications is November 25, 2016 at 14.00 hrs, Bhutan time.
The Expression of Interest shall include the following, but not be limited to:
- Statement of competence indicating capacity to carry out the consultancy
- Technical proposal to carry out the study, including details of methodology, workplan and recruitment of necessary technical expertise. A National Consultant has already been hired by WMD to help provide inputs for two months spread across the whole consultancy period.
- Professional experience statement.
- List of recent assignments of similar nature
- References from employers for similar assignments that have been carried out in the past.
- Indicative financial proposal (a detailed financial proposal will be required by short listed candidate(s))
743 total views, 1 views today