The Watershed Management Division, Department of Forests and Park Services, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests would like to hire two individual consultants (one international and one national) for carrying out studies on ‘ drivers of deforestation and degradation and the barriers to conservation, sustainable management of forests and enhancement of forest carbon stocks’ for the REDD+ program.
In this regard, we would like to invite ‘Expression of Interest’ for carrying out the above consultancy services from the eligible consultants (National and International).
The ToR can be downloaded from the links below. The EoI should be submitted to WMD, office of DoFPS, MoAF, Thimphu before 2.00 PM on February 1, 2016 and will be opened on the same day at 2.30 PM.
The Expression of Interest shall include the following documents but not limit to:
- Copy of valid individual/firm’s registration certificate.
- Technical and Financial proposals to carry out the study
- CV and Nationality Identity Card copy of the key personnel (National and International) for the assignment.
- Professional experience statement of the key personnel for the assignment.
- List of current assignment at hand.
- Reference from agencies if assignment were carried out in the past.
For any clarification, please contact Ms. Sigyel Delma @ 17617321 or Mr. Rinzin Dorji @ 17608599.
709 total views, no views today