Wangdue Forest Division, Lobesa is pleased to invite sealed quotations from the eligible suppliers holding valid trade license for the supply of the following equipments for the financial year 2018-2019. The detail information regarding the terms and condition can be downloaded at free of cost or may be collected from Administrative Section, Wangdue Forest Division, Lobesa.
|1||GPS Garmin 64S||Per Pc|
|2||DBH Tape(5 metrers)||Per Pc|
|3||Clinometre with compass||Per Pc|
|5||Wedge prism(factor 2)||Per Pc|
The last date for the submission of tender is on 1st of January, 2019 on or before 1 PM and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 PM in presence of the interested bidders or their representative in the conference hall, Wangdue Forest Division, Lobesa.
For further information, please contact 376027 (Administrative Section).
TERMS & CONDITION
- The rates quoted shall be inclusive of all duties & taxes.
- Tender documents should contain copies of: (a) Valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs, and (b) tax clearance certificate.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu. 10,000/-(Ten Thousand only as earnest money deposit (EMD) in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favor of the Chief Forestry Officer, Wangdue.
- The earnest money of Nu.10,000(Ten Thousand)only, of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the Division as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the items mentioned in the supply order.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- Sample of the items indicated shall be submitted for approval along with the bid.
- The supply of materials shall be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of supply order. In the event of delay in supply, liquidated damages @ 0.1% per day shall be levied maximum to 10% of the order amount.
- The payment shall be released within 1 month after receipt of goods in full quantity and submission of bill.
- The above quoted rates shall be valid at least for a period of 12 months from the date of opening of the quotation.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and supply and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- The delivery of materials should be made in person by the supplier to the store officer.
- The Bids should be submitted to the Office of the Chief Forestry Officer, Wangdue on the date & time mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Full mailing address of the supplier may be mentioned.
496 total views, 2 views today