This is to inform all the civil servants under the Ministry that, Royal Civil Service Commission will be carrying out a Nationwide Information Correction Project, as inaccurate information of civil servants in Civil Service Information System(CSIS) is a growing concern at all levels of civil service. In line with this, the Ministry would like to inform all the civil servants under the Ministry to kindly take note of the following:
- All individual civil servants are asked to view your individual CV from RCSC website.
- If there is mistake on your CV regarding any information that requires correction, please send the change required (dully filled Annexure 21/1 at found here ) with supporting documents as per the information correction guidelines given below with forwarding letter from head of the office to Human Resource Division of the Ministry latest by 20 August, 2014.
For further information and clarification contact your respective focal HR Officer:
- Secretariat (AFD, HRD, Internal Audit, PPD, MAGIP, RLP, RDTC) NBC, DAMC, ICS: 02-332500
- Department of Agriculture, CoRRB & BAFRA: 02-323841/ 02-332510
- Department of Forest and Park Services: 02-332527/02-332516
- Department of Livestock: 02-335647
The detailed “Information Correction Guidelines can be downloaded here.
3,562 total views, 1 views today