National Biodiversity Center, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests, Serbithang, is pleased to invite bids from registered firms/individualswith valid trade license to develop design and layout of the National Biodiversity Strategies and Action Plan document, containing about 100 pages (A 4 size, font: Times New Roman and size 12, excluding pictures).
The bids should be submitted to the National Biodiversity Centre, latest by 10th September 2014 by 2 p.m. The bids will be opened on same day at 3.30 p.m. For further details, please contact Sangay Dema at email@example.com or at 17710881.
Terms and conditions for submission of bids.
- The bids should be accompanied with 2 % of the quoted amount as demand draft/cash warrant in favour of the Program Director, National Biodiversity Center (NBC).
- The bidder should provide information of similar task completed in the past and submit samples to assess the technical competency (returnable upon completion of the bid evaluation).
- NBC will provide the draft NBSAP document along with work order to start the work. However, the selected bidder should be able to incorporate changes in the process of work.
- The first draft of the design and layout should be submitted to the National Biodiversity Centre within two weeks from the issue of the work order for review by the National Task Force.
- The final document (print-ready) after incorporation of the comments should be submitted to NBC by 30th September 2014.
- The NBC will provide a selection of photos, which have to be incorporated under relevant theme in the document and the cover page by the designer.
- The evaluation of bids will be based on the technical competency and financial rationale at a ratio of 60:40.
- The decision of the tender committee comprising representative from NBC and National Task Force shall be final and binding.
991 total views, 2 views today