The National Biodiversity Centre, Serbithang would like to invite air fare quotation from the eligible ticketing agent for the following sectors, as per the itinerary provided below:
|1||Paro – Bangkok||19th Nov, 2016|
|2||Bangkok – Kuching International Airport||20th Nov, 2016|
|3||Kuching International Airport – Bangkok||5th Dec, 2016|
|4||Kuching International Airport – Bangkok||6th Dec, 2016|
- The sealed quotation shall be submitted to the office of undersigned on 14th November 2016 at/before 11 am and will be opened on the same day at 11.30 am.
- Sealed quotation should be addressed to the Program Director, NBC, Serbithang, MoAF, Thimphu and accompanied by Nu. 3000 as an EMD in the form of cash warrant or demand draft payable to Program Director, NBC, without which the quotation shall be invalid.
- Quotations without sealed envelope will be disqualified.
- The valid trade license and other necessary documents should be attached.
- Bidder should submit one original and one copy of documents, without which the bid shall be considered invalid.
- The quoted rate should be valid for at least 45 days. The bid whose validity is less than 45 days should be considered invalid.
- The Air ticketing order shall be issued within a month from the date of submission of bill. The fluctuation in air fare within 45 days shall result in cancellation of bids and forfeiting of EMD
- The decision of the tender committee will be final and binding.
Evaluation of bids will be based on fare as well as the availability of confirmed seats, suitability of travel timing and reputation of the airline for safety reasons.
944 total views, 2 views today