NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
- The Royal Government of Bhutan has received a credit from the International Development Association towards the cost of Remote Rural Communities Development Project (RRCDP) and intends to apply a part of the funds to cover eligible payments under the contracts for construction of works as detailed below. Bidding is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011. Bidders from Bhutan should, however, be registered with the Construction Development Board (CDB). Bidders are advised to note the minimum qualification criteria specified in Clause 4 of the Instructions to Bidders to qualify for the award of the contract.
- The Remote Rural Communities Development Project (RRCDP), Ministry of Agriculture & Forests, Thimphu invites bids for the construction of works detailed in the table below.
- Bidding documents can be downloaded from the Ministry of Agriculture & Forests website at www.moaf.gov.bt and obtain further information and clarification at the same address.
- Bids must be accompanied by security of the amount specified for the work in the table below, drawn in favour of Project Director, Remote Rural Communities Development Project (RRCDP), MoAF, Thimphu. Bid security will have to be in any one of the forms as specified in the bidding document and shall have to be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the bid.
- Bids must be delivered to Project Director, Remote Rural Communities Development Project (RRCDP), MoAF, Thimphu on or before 1400 hours Bhutan Standard Time on 28.03.2016 and will be opened on the same day at 1430 hours Bhutan Standard Time, in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend.
- Other details are provided in the bidding documents.
Table: Details of Construction Work
|Sl. No.||Name of Works||Bid Security (Nu.)||Period of Completion||Bid Reference No.|
|1||Rehabilitation of Dangdung Lachu Irrigation Scheme in Langthel Geog under Trongsa Dzongkhag||500,000.00||12 months||DoA/Eng-33/2015-16/1087|
|2||Rehabilitation of Karmaling Gravity Pipe Irrigation System in Lhamoizingkhag Drungkhag under Dagana Dzongkhag||250,000.00||12 months||DoA/Eng-33/2015-16/1088|
867 total views, 1 views today