The Ministry of Agriculture & Forests is pleased to announce the availability of following vacancies on consolidated contract for a period of 2 years under Department of Agricultural Marketing and Cooperatives (DAMC):
Interested applicants fulfilling the above minimum qualification criteria may apply to Human Resource Division, MoAF latest by February 3, 2017. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Selection Interview (Written & Viva). The date and time for Selection Interview (Written & Viva) will be announced at a later date in MoAF website.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Selection Interview (Written & Viva) based on Academic Marks (50 % Class XII & 50 % Bachelors Degree)
- The choice for the place of posting of successful candidates will be based on the merit ranking of the candidate.
The following documents must be submitted while applying:
- Employment Application Form-annexure 4/1 (please download the form from RCSC website);
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (Status Report is printable online);
- Citizenship Identity Card (copy);
- Valid Medical Certificate (6 months);
- Any other certificates of experience/excellence/appreciation/extra-curricular activities etc if there is any;
- No Objection Certificate (if employed);
- Academic transcripts and certificates required:
- Class XII
For more information please contact # 02-332506-PABX; HRO (DAMC)-322813.
7,154 total views, 2 views today