This is to kindly inform all the air ticket bidders for EU-TCP published on 19/7/2018, the last date for tender submission is preponed to 26th July, 2018 from 30th July, 2018 due to time constraint. Ticketing Agents are requested to submit the tender on 26th July, 2018 before 11 AM at PPD, MoAF.
Inconvenience cause is highly regretted.
The detail is as follow. For further information, kindly contact ( PPD EU -TCP) at 323749/16909020
- The Quotation details:
|2/8/2018||Paro||BKK-Changmai||Economy||6||1. Tshering Wangchen|
|17/8/2018||Changmai||BKK||2. Sonam Dorji|
|18/8/2018||BKK||Paro||3. Galey Namgay|
|4. Passang Wangmo|
|5. Dawa Tashi|
|6. Passang Tshering|
|5/8/2018||Paro||BKK-Changmai||Economy||2||1. Tshering Dema|
|20/8/2018||Changmai||BKK||2. Dechen Dema|
|9/8/2018||Paro||BKK-Changmai||Economy||1||1. Tshering Wangmo|
|12/8/2018||Paro||BKK-Changmai||Economy||8||1. Yonten Lhendup|
|27/8/2018||Changmai||BKK||2. Tsewang Rinzin|
|28/8/2018||BKK||Paro||3. Sonam Wangmo|
|4. Tshewang Zangmo|
|6. Pema Tamang|
|7. Laximi Chhetri|
|12/8/2018||Paro||BKK-Changmai||Economy||5||1. Sonam Tshering|
|27/8/2018||Changmai||BKK||2. Pema Thinley|
|28/8/2018||BKK||Paro||3. Jambay Dorji|
|4. Sonam Pelgen|
|5. Karma Galey|
|12/8/2018||Paro||BKK-Changmai||Economy||9||1. Tshewang Dorji|
|27/8/2018||Changmai||BKK||2. DB Chetri|
|28/8/2018||BKK||Paro||3. Phurba Dukpa|
|4. Kesang Dorji|
|5. Sonam Zangpo|
|6. Dorji Rinchen|
|7. Pema Rinchen|
|8. Tshering Wangdi|
|9. Sonam Wangchuk|
|28/8/2018||Paro||BKK-Changmai||Economy||6||1. Doku Tshering|
|17/9/2018||Changmai||BKK||2. Singay Om|
|18/9/2018||BKK||Paro||3. Namgay Wangdi|
|4. Pema Sherab|
|5. Sonam Dendup|
|6. Karma Singye|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket” to the Imprest Administrator , EU-TCP, MoAF, Thimphu latest by 26/07/2018 at 11.00hrs A.M on or before and will be opened at 11.30 hrs. A.M on the same day.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector specified and will be selected for the most economical route.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of every air ticket along with their invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Tender documents should contain copies of: (a) Valid trade license issued by Ministry of Economic Affairs, and (b) tax clearance certificate.
- Tenders should be accompanied with a lump sum amount of Nu. 20,000/-(Twenty Thousand only as earnest money deposit (EMD) in the form of draft/cash warrant issued in favor of the Imprest Administrator,EU-TCP, MoAF, Thimphu.
- The earnest money of Nu.20,000(Twenty Thousand)only, of the lowest evaluated bidder shall be retained with the ministry as performance security deposit and will be returned only after the delivery of the air tickets mentioned in the supply order for the above sector.
- In case the lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid then the second lowest bidder shall be asked to purchase and issue ticket(s) and the difference amount shall be borne by the lowest bidder.
- Quotation without EMD and without sealed envelope will be rejected.
- The purchaser reserves every right to reject the bids if it is found not responsive to our terms and conditions, and the decision of tender committee will be final.
- The sealed quotation should be addressed to Imprest Administrator, EU-TCP
515 total views, 1 views today