414 total views, no views today
- Category Archives DoL
- This is to inform that the toll-free number 124 maintained at National Centre for Animal Health, Department of Livestock, Ministry of Agriculture & Forests, Serbithang has been changed to 1244 as per the letter received from BICMA, Thimphu.
Sealed Quotation is invited from eligible Suppliers for the following requirements:-
- Office supplies (Stationeries/Electrical Items/Pipe materials);
- Plant & Equipments- General Tools and Instruments;
- Extension Kits- Uniform and
- Laboratory items.
Necessary Tender documents can downloaded from MoAF’s website, i.e www.moaf.gov.bt. The last date of Tender submission is on or before 1:00 PM, 28/09/2017 and will be opened at 2:00 PM on the same day.
710 total views, no views today
August 2018: The Royal Manas National Park Gelephu is pleased to announce the selected candidates for the post of Elephant Mahout as detailed mentioned below:
Sl: No Name of Applicants CID No: Appointment place of Posting Remarks 1. Tshewang Dorji 12003002622 Elephant Mahout at Manas Range Selected 2. Choki Dorji 11302001536 Not selected 3. Leki Duba 12003001045 Selected
The selected candidates should undergo Drug Test prior to appointment. If the candidate fails the Drug Test, the position shall be offered to the next standby candidates in order of merit ranking.
438 total views, 1 views today
As per the announcement made in MoAF website on dated 9th August 2018. The following short-listed candidates are asked to report to attend selection interview for the post of Elephant Mahout as details mentioned below:
Note: Once again the shortlisted candidates are requested to report for the Selection Interview as scheduled above, filling which his/her selection will not be entertained. The following documents must be produced in original during the time of interview:
- Duly filled in Employment Application Form Annexure 4/1
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate original
- Valid Approved status report- Security Clearance
- Other Certificate of Experiences/ Excellence if any
- Please mention your other requirements also if any
466 total views, no views today
The Regional Livestock Development Centre (RLDC), Zhemgang would like to invite sealed bids from eligible suppliers for the following works:
Supply of Veterinary Equipments, Laboratory Equipments, Stationeries and Consumables, Diagnostic Kits, General Tools, Dairy and AI Equipments for the FY 2018-2019
The bidding documents can be downloaded from the Ministry of Agriculture & Forests’ website for free of cost. The date of submission of bids is on or before 10:00AM of 1st October 2018 and will be opened at 2:00 PM in the RLDC, Zhemgang’s conference hall on the same day.
902 total views, 1 views today