The Nature Conservation Division, DoFPs, MoAF is recruiting1 (One) ESP for Wildlife Rescue and Rehab Unit, NCD at Taba, as per the approval of the RCSC letter No. RCSC/HRMD/7/2016/3082 dated 24 March, 2016. The application should be submitted to the Chief Forestry Officer, Nature Conservation Division, DoFPS, Taba on or before 20th April, 2018 with the following set of documents and should be meet the following criteria:
- Applicant should be a Bhutanese national (preferably a male candidate as job deals mostly with physical/handling of wildlife)
- Age between 18-40 years old.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Security clearance for employment.
- Application (mention contact no.).
- Citizen ID card photocopy.
- If employed NOC from parent organization.
- Employment Application Form (Annexure 4/1 RCSC Web).
988 total views, no views today