- Category Archives Announcement
Upon request from the field offices during SFED Officials’ field visits in various Dzongkhags, National Strategy for Community Forestry and Interim Timber Marketing Guidelines for Community Forestry are now available to be downloaded from our Ministry’s website.
1,078 total views, no views today
RDC Yusipang is organising the 9th Monthly Seminar tomorrow (Friday, 25 July, 2014) at 1.30 PM at the Conference Hall of RDC Yusipang. All are invited to attend this seminar.
Presenters will be Mr. Tshewang Dorji and Ms. Jigme Zangmo.
For details, click on to our website http:/
Interested individuals are requested to call Dorji Dukpa for confirmation (17839191)
1,443 total views, no views today
The Bhutan Ecological Society would like to remind all interested national and international scientists and practitioners that last date for the submission of Abstract and Booth reservation form for BES 2nd Annual Research Symposium & Environmental Fair is due on Friday, 25 July 2014.
1,138 total views, 1 views today
In pursuant to the Pay Fixation Order no. MOF. DNB/Rules-2/2014-15/021 dated 16July 2014 and subsequent instruction mentioned under serial no. 1 of SCHEDULE II of the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests hereby designte the Pay Fixation Officer as below specifically for the purpose of pay fixation of revised ‘Civil Service Pay Scale 2014’;
- Head of Department shall be Pay Fixation Officer (PFO). They may designate suitable officer as PFO.
- Chief AFD, Thimphu shall be PFO for the agencies whose LC account is maintained with the AFD, Thimphu
- PFO for Centre/Field Offices whose LC is maintained within their offices shall be head/incharge of the same office
- The Controlling/Disbursing officer shall be Adm/Accounts Officer/Accountant of the concerned offices
2,006 total views, no views today