Sealed rates are invited from travel agents and ticketing firms for air ticket for the following sectors as detailed below:
Terms and conditions:
- The bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked as “Quotation for Air Tickets” to the Director General, BAFRA, MoAF, Thimphu latest by March 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM and will be opened at 10:30 AM on the same day.
- The rates should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most direct and economical route.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation. The bidders are requested to mention the name of the airline and submit confirmed itineraries.
- The successful bidder should submit the photocopy of the air ticket along with the invoices for payment.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or changes of airlines at the time of travel will not be accepted.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- Tender document should contain a photocopy of valid trade license issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs must be submitted.
|Sectors||Date||No of Pax|
|Paro-Bangkok||April 3, 2017||2 pax|
|Bangkok-Korea/Incheon||April 4, 2017|
|Korea/Incheon-Bangkok||April 12, 2017|
|Bangkok-Paro||April 13, 2017|
400 total views, no views today