The Bhutan Ecological Society (BES) invites all interested national and international researchers, scholars and authors to submit their original manuscripts to the BES, for consideration and publication in Journal of Bhutan Ecological Society for 2016 issue.
Journal of Bhutan Ecological Society is an open access, online journal dedicated to promoting the informed conservation and sustainable management of Bhutan’s rich natural heritage. The journal is an annual publication, and all submissions are reviewed by an editorial board comprising national and international conservation scientists and practitioners. The journal accepts original submissions in the following categories:
- Research Article (up to 6000 words). Original theoretical or empirical ecological research in the natural or social sciences, relevant to Bhutan.
- Policy Analysis (up to 6000 words). Informed analysis of current conservation policy topics relevant to Bhutan.
- Review Paper (up to 7500 words). Thorough literature or interview review of a current topic within the journal’s scope.
- Short Communication (up to 2500 words). Important preliminary and novel research or findings (e.g., discovery of new species) that may not appropriate for submission as a full ‘Research Article’.
- Perspective (up to 2500 words). A personal viewpoint on any subject within the journal’s scope, or responding to material previously published in Proceedings of BES. Arguments should be supported by evidence with relevant citations.
This issue of the journal will prioritize articles pertaining to climate change, and accepted papers will be made available freely with online full-text content upon completion of the final reviewing process.
Authors interested in submitting a manuscript for publication consideration should send an abstract to the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the subject heading ‘Submission for 2016 Journal Consideration’. For further information, please contact Mr. Krishna Bastola at 17554910 or 03-631926 (EXT-163) during office hour.
611 total views, 1 views today